This webinar will teach you several ways to lucid dream. I will also show you how to increase the health of your brain so you can accomplish more vivid and realistic lucid dreams. You will also have access to a secure area that has a wealth of information that will propel you into your lucid dreaming world.
During this Lucid Dreaming webinar training you will learn:
|Multiple techniques to Lucid Dream|
|How to have vivid Lucid Dreams|
|How to completely optimize your brain health and neural pathways so you can have longer lasting and memorable Lucid dreams .|
|You will learn the optimal times that you can accomplish Lucid Dreaming|
|You will learn specific foods, vitamins and minerals to eat that will give your body a healthy vessel to allow deep sleep|
|How to detox your pineal gland|
So what is Lucid Dreaming?
I find that when I ask people if they know what Lucid dreaming is, their answer is yes. But when I ask them to explain it to me, I get more or less a confused answer or random thoughts. I have decided to make this webinar in hopes of giving a thorough explanation of what lucid dreaming is and why you definitely want to try this.
First the definition.
Lucid dreaming is the ability to consciously observe and/or control your dreams. Simply put, you become aware that you are dreaming while in the process of dreaming. Scientifically speaking, it is a hybrid state of consciousness. Although Lucid dreaming has only been scientifically verified in the last 30 years, Tibetan Dream Yoga, which is the original form of lucid dreaming, has been documented for at least 1,000 years.
Why would you want to do this?
- I am sure you have woken up abruptly from a nightmarish dream or wake up the next morning scratching your head remembering a completely bizarre dream and having no idea what it meant.
- With Lucid dreaming, you don’t have to run from whatever is chasing you, you can turn and ask it why they are there and what is the true meaning.
- You can manifest Dr. Freud in your dream and have him explain in detail the exact meaning of your bizarre dreams.
- When you dream you are in direct contact with your subconscious mind. Memories that you have locked away for years can be brought out and totally understood.
Practice Real life skills
- You can practice something in a lucid dream and actually improve that skill in real life. Imagine being able to improve in a sport that you play. Practice hitting baseballs from Clayton Kershaw or throwing a football to Julio Jones. Or how about practicing your dance or gymnastic routines. Maybe you are learning a new language or a musical instrument. The possibilities are endless.
- Basically, what you are doing is training your mind to perform an action. There is actually a Harvard study that was done to prove this.
Do anything you want in a lucid dream.
- We all have fantasies and desires that we would like to fulfill in our waking hours that just may not be possible. In the lucid dream world, the sky is the limit.
- Flying is a personal favorite of mine. Fly as low or high as you want. Fast or slow, it does not matter. You actually feel the air rushing over your face.
- Maybe you feel like visiting an exotic beach and digging your feet in the hot sand. Hearing the seagulls and smelling the fresh salt air.
Fulfilling Sexual fantasies
- For many, lucid dreaming sex is often the main drive to learn how to lucid dream.
- Having sex in a lucid dream is just as realistic if not more realistic than sex in the waking state.
- You have the ability to create any type of partner in any situation
Here are a few other reasons
- Discover a personal meaning to life
- Meet and interact with personal heroes
- Overcome fears and phobias.
- Process grief by reuniting with lost loved ones