- Guayusa tea is this magical tea I speak of?
Pronounced (gwhy-you-sa). Grown in the amazon rain forest. This tea puts coffee to shame. It also does not work like coffee. It will not keep your body up. Just your mind. Guayusa is one of the most effective herbs that are used to induce the lucid dreaming effect for an individual. Guayusa is reported to have twice the amount of antioxidants compared to those found in an average cup of green tea. The herb is naturally caffeinated, bold in taste and carries several health benefits. The big difference with this tea from caffeinated beverage is it gives you a calm steady energy without any crashing or upset feeling. Guayusa tea stimulates the mind.significant contribution to induce lucid dreams. significant contribution to induce lucid dreams. significant contribution to induce lucid dreams.significant contribution to induce lucid dreams. Guayusa tea has a significant contribution to induce lucid dreams.
How to use Guayusa tea to induce lucid dreams
- I use this tea with the WILD (Wake induced Lucid Dream method.
- I will make a fairly strong brew before I go to bed and put it in the fridge.
- This is what I use to brew the tea.. Click here. I like the Kona because you get a nice clean cup of tea. FYI, Once you brew a cup of coffee in this, you will never go back to Keurig or drip maker.
- After I wake up around 3am, I squeeze some lemon in the tea and drink it. I do not suggest putting the tea in a microwave. This changes the properties of the tea.
- I then go back to bed and try to enter a lucid dream.
Other benefits of Guayusa tea
- Theanine: – An amino acid compound studied for its calming effects on the nervous system, and for its ability to protect and restore the brain
- Guayusa contains 50% more antioxidants than green tea, and is full of polyphenols, flavonoids, and saponins
- Polyphenols: studies confirmed one cup of guayusa has 30% more polyphenols than a cup of green tea has been shown to boost the immune system, promote a healthy heart, and have an anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effect.Saponins: Studies illustrated the beneficial effects on blood cholesterol levels, cancer, bone health and stimulation of the immune system.