A couple suggestions
- Make sure you buy a frame that is plain simple black. You do not want anything to distract you while you are scrying.
- I suggest cleaning the mirror with a soft cloth and rubbing alcohol, although Windex will work fine
- When you are done with the mirror, put it in a cloth bag. You do not want to let anyone else look into the mirror. You do not want their energies to affect you in any way
- I recommend that you don’t “use music when… scrying. The reason for this is that music can often influence the visions and information you will receive
- And my top suggestion is to Exercise patience when first starting. Keep it simple.
Here are the Steps how to use a scrying mirror
Everyone is different here. This is how it works for me is
- Make sure you face East. This will be clear why I do this is a bit.
- First, I am going to set everything up. I don’t make anything elaborate.
- I put everything on a small table that sits about 2 ft off the ground to bring it closer to eye level
- Typically I would put a black sheet over the table, but mind is being washed right now
- I am sitting about 2 ft away. This will depend on the size of your mirror
- I put the candle slightly off to the side of the mirror. Sometimes I put the candle in the back of the mirror. Sometimes in back of me. I do not like the candle in the reflection, but once again, everyone is different.
- Light the candle and turn the lights off. Make sure you are in a dark room.
- So, let’s say I want to evoke Archangel Raziel. Evocation means to draw something forth. Thus, if you wanted to communicate directly with a spirit, angel, archangel, demon, etc., you would evoke that spirit. I may use a bit of energy to help me to connect with Raziel. I will put a Clear Quartz Crystal behind the candle. I may put some Sandalwood in a diffuser. But Nothing too elaborate.
- I want to impress on you to Keep it very simple
- Now some people will make sure that they can see their reflection in the mirror. Some will tilt it away slightly. You will have to do some experimentation with this to find what you like.
- When you are doing any kind of work like this, you are connecting to other realms. It is like turning a lighthouse on in the pitch-black night. You attract all kinds of wanted and un-wanted beings. Protection is a must. You don’t want to have to focus on trying to discern what is good or bad. You want some help.
- What I will do is smudge the room with a combination of two things. Smudging is basically a doing a clearing of the area.
- The 2 things I use are Palo santo and sage. I sage the room. This has a clearing effect and then I burn some Palo Santo wood to bless, heal, and consecrate the space.
- Then I do what is called The Lesser Banishing Ritual of The Pentagram and the Hermetic Qabalah. I intend on doing a video how to do this. Depending on when you watch this video I may or may not have it done, but if I don’t, I do have a link in the description that is a wonderful tutorial how to do this.
- You can sit in a chair or on the ground. Whatever you feel comfortable with. I use a comfortable meditation chair
- Your goal is to get yourself in a relaxed state.
- I do this by using a Qigong exercise called the Microcosmic Orbit and I also do a Rainbow Meditation. I put a link to a great video below that will explain what this is and it show you how for the first 8 minutes and then go through the meditation.
- After that, you can also use Binaural beats or isochronic tones to bring your mind into a Theta stage. I have links below for both. Make sure you use good quality headsets for the binaural beats. Keep in mind, You do not need headsets if you are going to use isochronic tones
- I have a link to the headsets that I use below
- This is the simple part. For beginners. I just want you to look into the mirror. Do not stare into it.
- You want to have a relaxed gaze into the mirror.
- I just relax my eyes and continue my meditation
- At this point you are not looking for anything special. I do not suggest an Evocation or invocation for Beginners. Go into this with no expectations. Just observe.
- I have two words for you. BE PATIENT!!!! The first time, you may not see anything. The first couple times you may not see anything. Don’t lose hope. Be persistent!!
- Hard to say what you will see or possibly hear at first. Some see clouds. Or shapes. Or faces.
- For some, they will even see something scary. I will tell you that they CAN NOT hurt you. KNOW HOW POWERFUL you are. And banish them. They are only playing off you subconscious. And most have no idea what lies in those closed rooms.
After you raise your vibration so high and enter these realms, you want to ground yourself. I do a few things. One is taking an Epsom salt and Celtic salt bath for 10-20 minutes. Sometimes I will just walk outside in the grass for 10 minutes and picture myself sinking into the earth. You can also go lay your hands on a tree if you like.
Questions you might have…
What can you use Scrying for?
- To aid perceived psychic abilities such as clairvoyance.
- Evocation or invocation of spirits and people that have passed
- Learn about past lives. Look into the future
- You can also get information to help you in something that you are trying to learn or do
- Heck you can even keep tabs or your kids to see what they are doing at that moment
- The list goes on
How long should a scrying session last?
I recommend ten to twenty minutes to begin with, and never more than an hour. This solid advice, though somewhat conservative. The risk of scrying too long is mainly of burnout.
Do I have to use a black mirror?
No. Some use a crystal ball, or a reflection in a pond or bowl of water. You can stare at the clouds or even a computer monitor that is turned off.
Is the Dangerous?
The danger of scrying, or any other magical practices, is relative to the stability of the individual doing it. The potential danger lies in confronting aspects of yourself that you may not be prepared to confront. For this it is good to have some grounding. So you might want to take a salt bath before you scry as well.
So I hope this helped you out. Please click the subscribe button below and don’t forget to like this video. You can ask questions below and I will try to answer as many as I can
For those of you that would like to learn how to Lucid dream, I have a link in the description to learn more information about my Lucid dream Webinar.
And as always. Don’t follow the crowd, turn and walk the other way.